Monday, December 20, 2010

I didn't do it mom....

The boys slept with me last night- usually I love this because as they get bigger this happens less- but last night for some reason they both decided to forget all their potty training skills. No joke- both boys, in the same bed, with me in it. There is nothing like coming awake to a 5 and 7 year old arguing over who wet the bed, looking down and realizing your own shirt is suspiciously damp and seeing the clock read 2 am. Sorry moms but I'm gonna be honest here and say I DID NOT change the sheets all the way at 2 am- we slept on towels with the boys stripped down to undies (ok, Mark was in a pull up but can you blame me? It IS Mark....). My sheets are fluffing as we speak and the boys are still looking at me like I'm speaking Japanese when I ask them why they both wet the bed last night. "huh? We didn't do it mom.....Ryan must have spilled the glass of water there....." Likely story, likely story.....


On a side note- The little boy who spilled water or is blamed for everything AKA Ryan slept till 830 am today!!! That never happens and I had to keep sneaking in to make sure he was breathing :) When do we stop worrying any way?

No comments:

Post a Comment